Thursday, 7 May 2009

A Perplex Mind

Bunked so many classes this week it's amazing, can't seem to able to learn anything there, I prefer independant studies quite frankly. The town library is now my new kitchen, where I chow down on as many textbooks as I can in preperation for the nearcoming examinations, wish me blessings, it aint luck I'm after.

Don't you hate it when people are so paranoid? You don't call them for like one minute and then they switch on your, conclude that you don't care about them, I need spaaaacccce. Love hate relationships seem to be attracted to me, like a powerful magnetic force, I love him but I hate him at the same time, another thing that seems to be attracted to me, the force of confusion. I need help.

So I created one thread on nairaland where I posted audio clips of me reading my stories, it actually made itself onto the front page and since then, blog traffic has been booming!

Another thing that has been booming? My hormones! Won't go into much detail about that but I'm sure you get the drift *wink wink*.

6 comments:

agaba 8 May 2009 at 03:40  

Eziokwu?
Good blessings since you don't want luck.

Miss FlyHigh - LondonsNaijaQueen 8 May 2009 at 05:35  

Hey hun ....
I know how you feel about bunking classes been there done that ...but I still think we should never do it ..trust me babe it has it's positives sides.

So you did a thread ? where's the link lemme check iut out ..with your Bri-is voice lol ..

berra keep them hormones down hun!

blogoratti 8 May 2009 at 06:18  

Hang in there alright? As for those hormons, ahem..

Cappuccine Baby 8 May 2009 at 10:13  

@agaba
hehehe what does eziokwu mean? :)

@Missfly
Thanks for the advice dear :)

Link is http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268667.0.html :P

lool

@blog
Thanks dear, will do! Yes o, ahem indeed :D

RocNaija 8 May 2009 at 12:52  

good luck.. Opps.. I meant good blessings.. With the exams.

I feel you on how annoying paranoid people can be.. Makes you feel like saying "can you just let me breathe for a minute?!

Cappuccine Baby 8 May 2009 at 14:03  

Thanks dear!

Abi o, just need to breeathe :D